What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other
company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested);
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This website uses Google AdWords
- Saunders Signs also uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always, we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can
opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
This website uses Google Analytics
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website.
- Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
- Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site.
- We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
- Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
- Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
- You may opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by
Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
This website uses Facebook Custom Audiences
- We may participate in Facebook.com’s Custom Audience program which enables us to display personalised ads to persons on our email lists when they visit Facebook.com.
- We provide Personal Information such as your email address to Facebook to enable Facebook to determine if you are a registered account holder with Facebook.
- You may opt-out of participation in our Facebook Custom Audience by sending an email, from the email address you are opting out of, to the email address provided in our contact information below.
- For your opt-out to be effective, you must: (i) place the following text in the subject line of the email – “Opting Out of Facebook.com
Website Custom Audience Ads”, and (ii) in the body of the email, include your name and email address.
- We will forward your name and email address to Facebook.com with a request to delete you from all of our Facebook Custom Audience Ads.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
If you are a Californian resident and because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Box 220 Margate TAS 7054 Tasmania Australia admin [at] saunderssigns.com.au